Thursday 7 December 2017

Excel Questions and Answers Part 2

Worksheet Appearance 

How to Change Column Headings to Letters 2007

Change column headings to letters in Excel 2003 and earlier versions


How can I change the font in the column and row headers?



To change the Normal font in Excel 2010:


To change the Normal font in Excel 2003:


How can I change the color of the sheet tabs? 


How do I lock in my Title Row and keep it visible while I scroll down to see the rest of my data? 

Lock the title row in Excel 2007, and later versions:


Why did my Freeze Pane settings and gridline settings disappear?


Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50? 


To manually reset the used range: 


When I apply Fill pattern to a chart, it looks okay on the worksheet. However, the pattern disappears when I print the worksheet. What's wrong? 


When I hide rows, the data disappears from my chart



How can I change the gridline color on a worksheet?


How can I hide the Excel Ribbon, to make more room on the worksheet?

How can I hide the Excel Ribbon, to make more room on the worksheet?




How do I remove the big "Page 1" on my worksheet?


To go back to Normal view:



Microsoft Accredited IT Training Provider
Microsoft Certified Training Materials

IT Training Courses delivered by Microsoft Accredited Facilitators
Microsoft MOS Test Centre London



No comments:

Post a Comment