Thursday 7 December 2017

Excel Questions and Answers Part 1

Start Excel, Open and Close Files


Check the XLSTARTUP Folders 


Prevent files from opening automatically in Excel 2003, and earlier versions:

When I start Excel, I get the error message "Compile error in Hidden Module" 


Some of my Excel files have become "read-only"

An Excel file began opening two copies of itself. If I close one of the copies, both close. Any changes made to one copy show up in the other.



When I click on an Excel file to open it, the file opens but an error message is displayed that says a file with that name is already open and that I can not open two files open with the same name

Why does Excel say my file has links, when I know it doesn't? 


When I try to open XL, it freezes and all I can do is reboot, OR...        -- Excel crashes on me regularly, what can I do
       -- EXCEL caused an invalid page fault...
       -- Illegal Operation Error when starting Excel 



Excel crashes on opening / closing / prompts "not enough resources". 

How do I close all the open files in Excel 2013?





Microsoft Accredited IT Training Provider
Microsoft Certified Training Materials

IT Training Courses delivered by Microsoft Accredited Facilitators
Microsoft MOS Test Centre London















No comments:

Post a Comment